All categories (excluding performance categories) will be judged according to the same criteria. The same rules will apply for both initial entries and for the live finals. High heel shoes are allowed but knee length and thigh length boots will not be allowed as they can sometimes be an unfair advantage. Please note that the inclusion of any restricted move or deviation from the required time restrictions in the category you are competing in will result in point deductions and possibly in disqualification. Please make sure you thoroughly read the competition FAQ as there are further criteria and clarifications listed there. If you have any questions regarding the rules please contact us.
- Minimum: 3 minutes 30 seconds
- Maximum: 4 minutes 30 seconds
- Minimum: 30 seconds (continuous)
- Minimum: 30 seconds (continuous) to be done together
20 secs of synchronised work on the pole
- Permitted, but please contact us well before the competition so we can clear them with the venue and avoid any disappointment.